April 15, 2011

So Long, And Thanks For All The Hits

I'm extremely excited to report that earlier this week, I took my first step towards manhood.

Now I can already tell what you're thinking and no...I didn't combine my TV, Internet and phone bill into one low monthly payment. This was even better.

I ate a bagel before work.

Now I can finally be one of those guys at the office who's all, "Donuts in the break room? No thanks, I had a bagel before work."

Great, right?

And as a freshly-minted member of the adult community, I want to assure you that I totally get it now.

I fully understand why not a single Wall Street banker or CEO was prosecuted for decimating the economy, yet Barry Bonds faces jail time for lying and hitting a few extra taters.

Priorities, man.

But that's not important right now.

What is important is this week's episode of "Fantasy Friday," a joyous occasion that's 50% drama, 50% comedy...and 100% man.

No comments: